Bienvenue sur le forum de l`Union des Empires Fédérés Index du Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de l`Union des Empires Fédérés Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Guild: roleplay, bashing and declarations of war

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le forum de l`Union des Empires Fédérés Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Déclarations de guerres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Shawnturner

Lion (24juil-23aoû) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 11:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Guild: roleplay, bashing and declarations of war Répondre en citant

Hi,

Since i saw the Celts already declaring war at us Sentinels in the "Say Hi"-thread i thought i would make a thread to make that thread less populated but giving the posibility of still making your guild known.... or whatever.... so anyways if you want to show what your guild stands for or what they will do you can do it here! show us that your guild can stand up! 
(just so you know... the SENTINELS shall be victorious and the Celts shall surrender to us! Wait till we get ALL your gear and ALL your bases ('cause they are belong to us) and thus ALL your Ressources! And we will have proven to not be blasphemic since your Gods are FALSE!(you can have your women we don't need them i think...))

any suggestions..?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/34-Guild-roleplay-bashing-and-declarations-of-war/

Startup Marketing Examples

Visiter le site web du posteur
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 11:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le forum de l`Union des Empires Fédérés Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Déclarations de guerres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange